At Mather LifeWays, we design and offer programs and services that help neighborhoods become better places for older adults to live, work, learn, contribute, and play. Enhancing the lives of older adults by creating Ways to Age WellSM is our mission.
Here are some examples of how the Café Plus concept has been nationally recognized:
- Gold and Innovation Award for Best Dining or Café Experience from the National Association of Home Builders (2012)
- Jack Ossofsky Award from The National Council on Aging (2009)
- Pinnacle Award from NuStep, Inc. (2007)
- ASA Business and Aging Award (2004)
- Community Service Award from American Association of Homes and Services for the Aged (2003)
- Best Practices Award from Life Services Network (2003)
- Partnership Award from Arthritis Foundation (2003)
- Architectural Excellence in Community Design (2002)
- Best Practice Award from HPI: The National Council on Aging (2002)
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation Award for Architectural Excellence in Community Design (2002)
Learn more about the Café Plus model by attending a workshop, hosted at Mather LifeWays in Evanston, Illinois, just north of Chicago.